Skip to main content

Neno's & Uber Awards Plus Heart Tag



Okay let's get it started!

This is another mix posting from mine, I've got some cutie tag that might to do now or I cannot slept like a log

Now, check it out what I've got:



This cute images called Neno's Award. I've got this from Magnakanta, thank you so much for your kindness

The aims of this award:

* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!

And, here are the rules of the award:

* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
* Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
* Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

And the answer is: I love blogging because I love writing so, sooo much! And in here (red. blog) I could write anything I like, not because I might to writing by order of 'someone else'! The second reason because we could adding some friends, networks, information and cash from blog!. Love it huh?!

--------------------

Now check this next picture:





I take this from one of lovely blogger called EM@K(^_^)EM@K. Thank you so much for 'Emak' to choose me and to told that my blog is stylish & fabulous..

I belief no homework from this award so really thankful about that. And because I'm a nice person (... ...) so I give this cutie images for all of you who loved it too, and always give me some routine visit --tq my frenz-- please grab it and display it at your blog too

--------------------

Okay, now we're go to the next tag. It's called Heart Tag. Watch this images and feel it. It's really amazing picture, isn't it?



I got this from my lovely d3nan1. She's the one of my favourite blogger. I really love her blog, and this is an honour for me to get this tag since we're just know each other, thank you d3..

Now I must have some extra time to finished this tag:

A. Attached or single? ~~~ attached to anybody outhere (someday)
B. Best friend? ~~~ keke (my lovely niece)
C. Cake or pie? ~~~ cake
D. Day of choice? ~~~ everyday is special for me
E. Essential item? ~~~ my pc
F. Favorite colour? ~~~ green
G. Gummy bears or worms? ~~~ gummy bears
H. Hometown? ~~~ jakarta, indonesia
I. Favorite indulgence? ~~~ music, internet
J. January or July? ~~~ july, coz it's holiday time!
K. Kids? ~~~ nope (wishing for two..)
L. Life isn’t complete without? ~~~ 4JJ1 SWT and my family
M. Marriage date? ~~~ cannot determine it for now
N. Number of magazine subscriptions: ~~~ just one
O. Oranges or apples? ~~~ apples
P. Phobias? ~~~ thanks God, not at all
Q. Quotes? ~~~ "it is easy to criticize, but difficult to create"
R. Reasons to smile? ~~~ heard some good news
S. Season of choice? ~~~ rains
T. Tag 5 people ~~~ oops! i'm too good to choose
U. Unknown fact about me? ~~~ humorist
V. Vegetable? ~~~ eggplant
W. Worst habit? ~~~ don't like to use a comb, since my hair is fall of
X. X-ray or ultrasound? ~~~ x-ray
Y. Your favorite foods? ~~~ indonesian foods
Z. Zodiac Sign? libra

Whoaaaa, I always happy if already post this kind of award & tag.. no guilty feeling and it's just Phewwww.. (u know that feeling), and you know it guys: I don't tag anybody to takes the award because I love you all! haha.. keep happy & cheers, and always be my frenz


Popular posts from this blog

Mengungkap Makna Mimpi (Bag. 1)

Para periset menemukan, mayoritas orang memimpikan tema yang sama. Dan orang-orang sering bertanya-tanya tentang makna dari mimpi mereka. Sebagian orang bahkan mencoba menafsirkan makna mimpi mereka. Berikut, makna mimpi "umum" menurut Association for the Study of Dreams.


MIMPI MENINGGAL ATAU SEKARAT

Ciri: Memimpikan kamu atau orang yang kamu sayangi sakit, cedera, atau sekarat. Termasuk mimpi yang umum dan sering terjadi saat sedang sakit.

Arti: Selain akan menjadi sakit, dapat berarti kamu terluka secara emosional atau takut terluka. Dapat juga memperingatkan bahaya fisik yang akan dialami oleh kamu dan orang terkasih. Jika dalam mimpi tsb yang meninggal adalah orang lain, bisa berarti kamu mengharapkan orang tersebut pergi selamanya atau sebaliknya kamu takut kehilangan mereka.


MIMPI MESIN RUSAK

Ciri: Kamu berusaha menggunakan sebuah alat mekanik, mayoritas umumnya telepon, apakah sambungan telepon yang terputus, sulit memutar angka, atau memutar angka yang salah. Dapat jug…

Resensi Buku: Gideon The Cutpurse

Alternatif bacaan trilogi fiksi fantasi karangan Linda Buckley-Archer ini cocok buat dan pasti disukai oleh para penggemar Harry Potter!

Kisah bertumpu pada petualangan Peter dan sohibnya Kate yang terlempar dari abad 21 ke abad 18 akibat kecelakaan mesin anti-gravitasi milik ayah Kate yang seorang ilmuwan.

Peter yang marah pada ayahnya akibat pembatalan sepihak acara ulang tahunnya justru dipaksa bermain dan menghabiskan hari bersama Kate yang kemudian mengajaknya ke tempat kerja ayahnya yang seorang ilmuwan.

Ketika sedang bermain di dekat mesin anti-gravitasi, kecelakaan terjadi, dan yang terjadi selanjutnya, Peter & Kate terbangun di tahun 1763! Buruknya lagi, kedatangan mereka tersebut disaksikan oleh penjahat kelas kakap, Tar Man yang langsung mencuri mesin anti-gravitasi tersebut. Lalu bagaimana mereka dapat kembali keabad 21 jika mesin yang melemparkan mereka ke masa lalu itu tidak ada?

Beruntung Peter dan Kate ditolong oleh Gideon si Cutpurse (pencopet), seorang gentleman yang…

3 Efficacious Recipes to Eliminate Cellulite

No matter how old you are, what your skin type, and how your weight, cellulite is always a great enemy. He usually appears in the thighs, abdomen, and buttocks, which makes our skin look like a coarse-striped orange peel! For years, women around the world looking for a variety of creams and medications to eliminate cellulite. In fact, only with coffee powder, we can mix their own concoctions!

One of the most powerful method to eliminate cellulite is massage. With massage, blood circulation more smoothly, and fat cells can more easily destroyed.

Meanwhile, research indicates that Anti-cream which is considered the most potent are those that contain caffeine. Apparently caffeine can dilate blood vessels, so that circulation and blood flow more smoothly. Caffeine can also reduce levels of accumulation of water, which is one cause fat pushed to the skin and become cellulite.

That facts are enough to convince us that one of the most powerful solution to deal with cellulite is massage with h…